The most secure crypto wallet for businesses

The blockchain doesn't have to be complicated.

We help businesses make their first steps into Web3 with our comprehensive tool set and turnkey APIs.

Sign Up for Early Access!

PARTNERS

OUR ECOSYSTEM

USER-FRIENDLY CRYPTO WALLETS

USER EXPERIENCE

A crypto wallet for Everyone.

Only 1% of audiences are experienced in crypto. We unlock the other 99% by enabling easy purchasing and collecting for all experience levels.

SECURITY

Eliminate private keys & seed phrases.

Our wallet provides a secure, stress-free login, and password recovery process allowing everyone to enjoy the fun of Web3.

COMPATIBILITY

Connect with your favorite platforms.

Use WalletConnect 2.0 to connect to Web3 applications across multiple blockchains to plug and play with new and existing platforms.

MERCHANT ACCOUNTS

Streamlined
Payment Processing

Plug and Play Checkout Widget
Accept credit and debit card payments natively in USD without the need for a fiat to crypto on-ramp. Funds are deposited straight into your merchant account.



Save Card for Later
Users can save their card information for future purchases. For highly anticipated releases, users can pre-register to link their card so they’re ready to checkout right when the drop starts.



Multiple Payment Options (coming soon)

Users can pay by linking a bank account, wires, and crypto in addition to credit cards



Chose Your Currency (coming soon)

Chose whether you want crypto or USD and we’ll automatically convert it for you.

Fortress Payments

ROYALTY ESCROW

Royalties That
 Work.

Automatically convert crypto royalties into USD you can actually use, invite multiple admins to create transparency among all the parties owed parts of proceeds, and hold the funds with a third party to ensure the royalties are distributed properly.

EMBEDDABLE WALLET

Create
 your own wallet with our API's.

Embed a cross-chain wallet directly into your app or platform without requiring users to link a third party wallet. Powered by the same APIs that power our application, you can fully customize the experience and automatically create wallets for your users with a simple API integration

BLOG

Want to learn more?

EARLY ACCESS

Join our waitlist to be the first
to know about updates!